Build trust. Boost sales.
Fuel your sales process with your customers’ success stories. Written case studies are the closest substitute to an in-person conversation between your happy customers and warm prospects.
Let’s get those stories working for you!
I’ll produce a professional case study that’s ready for your sales, marketing and PR teams. Just give me background and an introduction to your happy customer, and I’ll take care of the rest.
Are you leaving money on the table?
If your SaaS business isn’t leveraging your customers’ success stories for these reasons, you sure are.
- “65% of B2B Content Marketers say case studies are effective, one of the top-three most popular tactics.” – Content Marketing Institute
- “Case studies ranked as the most valuable kind of content when it comes to making a purchase decision” – Forrester Research
- “83% of B2B buyers rate case studies as an important factor when comparing a set list of vendors.” – Demandbase
Case studies answer your prospects’ essential questions.
“Why do your customers choose you over the competition?”
“How can I be sure that you’ll solve my problem?”
“What kind of results can I expect from working with you?”
Your prospects would love to ask your happy customers these questions, but that’s just not possible. Too bad: your customer’s experience with you is more powerful than any other sales message.
Don’t miss this opportunity just because no one on your team has the time or energy to write effective case studies.
Get your case studies off your todo list and into your sales team’s hands.
As a professional case study writer, I’ve been helping SaaS companies build trust and boost sales with case studies for years. Now I’m offering my process to deliver engaging, effective success stories quickly and professionally.
This case-study-writing service is for you if…
- You manage marketing for an established SaaS business.
- Your sales team has been clamoring for industry-specific collateral.
- Your marketing team is swamped.
- Your account managers don’t know how to frame your customers’ successes.
- You have high demands for content marketing.
- You appreciate strategic, thoughtful suggestions that stretch your thinking.
“Mike produces great work”
“After several successful projects in quick succession, I think of Mike as a trusted member of our marketing team. I listened in on his first few client calls, and now I’m 100% confident that Mike will represent us professionally while getting at the heart of what he needs to produce great work.”
– Connie Gougler
Director of Marketing